The CR98A two section refrigerated Chef Base makes it easy to increase productivity by keeping your refrigerated ingredients and cooking equipment in one, convenient location. The 26" high work surface, supports up to 1500 lbs. of equipment and includes 4 stainless steel drawers. Each drawer accommodates (3) 12" x 20" x 6" deep pan (sold separately). The dependable 1/5 HP compressor motor distributes air evenly throughout the drawers and around the food product in the pans.
The CR98A cabinet is constructed of stainless steel, a material that resists the random damage normal in a commercial kitchen or business. Plus, it is easy to clean. The unit is ETL Sanitation Listed, ETL Safety (US & C) Listed and includes a five years compressor warranty / three years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 98" W x 33.25" D x 26" H
- 26" high work surface, supports up to 1500 lbs. of equipment
- Innovative air distribution system distributes air evenly to maintain product temperature
- Enamel coated evaporator coil for extended life
- Stainless steel exterior (front, sides, top) and a stainless steel interior
- The drawer slides are constructed of 14 gauge stainless steel with durable acetal rollers
- Extruded aluminum flush mount drawer handle
- (4) stainless steel drawers, fully welded construction and securely fastened in the cabinet
- Insulated with 2" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Drawers capacity: (3) 12" x 20" x 6" deep pan (pans by others)
- Ceramic heat shield integral to 16 gauge stainless steel top protects food from high heat
- R290 refrigerant
- (8) 4" HD Casters (All with brakes) are standard
- Drawers are equipped with finger cut-outs for easy removal of pans
- Optional kits: Additional long drawer divider bar, Short drawer divider bar, Condensor filter
- Nominal Compres. of 1354 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
- 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 100" L x 34.5" D x 30.5" H at 646 lbs
- Automatic time-initiated heated defrost
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
||98" W X 33.25" D X 26" H in
||Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories. Contact factory for warranty in other countries.Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor.
||ETL Sanitation Listed, ETL Safety (US & C) Listed
|Energy Star® Qualified:
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA, 115v/60/1, 10 ft. cord and plug, Energy Consumption: 3.69 kwh/day, Amperage: 3, Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F, Voltage Range: 104 - 126V, Control Setpoint Range: 32 - 52°F, Refrigerant: R290
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.